Team Sky's new Castelli Bodypaint 4.2 Speed Suit is a marvel of aerodynamics and fabric engineering. Designed for time trials, its one of the faster puzzle pieces. This is no ordinary Lycra skinsuit. Castelli spent years perfecting it.
Countless hours of testing covering both fabric and aerodynamics, plus refinements from WorldTour races, ensured Body Paint 4.2 is the most aerodynamic on the market. A clear number on the back also helps when heading to the start line of the TT. Keep your race numbers smooth and out of the wind, no need for safety pins to ruin your best racing suit and smooth aerodynamics.
Enjoy a comfortable saddle with the KISS Air2 seat pad from Castelli when sitting in the aero position. When it's next to your skin, you'll enjoy the luxury of Castelli's softest fabric, and you'll be instantly comfortable. The seamless construction and stretchy fit eliminate chafing as you push the power up.
Next is padding with two densities and variable thickness. This maximizes density and thickness across the ischial zone, reduces thickness around the perineum, and minimizes edge thickness. Everything is packed into anatomically shaped padding for optimal comfort at any distance.
- Brand new but original pro team clothing
- Pure speed equipment, as seen on Team Sky
- Developed over years based on hundreds of hours of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis, wind tunnel testing and WorldTour racing
- Fabrics developed and tested extensively for maximum aerodynamics
- Reduced seaming for maximum aerodynamics
- No-sew race number window to prevent number flapping in the wind
- Extra-long legs with flat leg endings with PU grip elastic on the inside
- Material is made from 78% Polyester and 22% Elastane(Spandex)
- Official Team SKY Merchandise