The Extreme GT2 is a road shoe manufactured by Northwave and is based on Extreme GT's previous model. The main improvement of the shoe is the XFRAME 2 construction with two dials instead of just one for more precise adjustment. The Extreme GT2 comes with a full carbon insole in the pedal area making the sole highly stiff. The sole system is also known as the Morph Carbon 12 AAS Sole. Patented Xframe construction and the use of ultra-light, next-generation trend-setting materials with a thickness of just 0.5mm allow the shoe to feed each watt losslessly into the drivetrain and provide a tight race fit without causing any pressure points.
The shoes are being used not only by Team Astana Premier Tech but also by various riders such as Filippo Ganna, Richie Port, and others.
- MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full-carbon insert around cleat mount
- ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT made from TPU for the best support inside the shoe
- XFRAME2 construction with two precise S.L.W.2 SYSTEM dials for precise adjustments, a close fit and maximum power transfer
- Upper with laser perforations for good ventilation
- Integrated heel cap lined with slip-resistant fibre material
- Compatible with road bike pedal systems using cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
As we strive to meet several of our customers' wishes for an even larger range, this item is not purchased through a pro cycling team but is bought through the official supplier. The product is therefore identical to the goods sold from other retailers. These items are what we call, "Pro's Choice".