The Giro Aether Spherical MIPS - FDJ Team Edition road helmet has been designed to fit the needs of the riders of the Groupama-FDJ World Tour team. It raises the bar for performance and innovation by combining sleek design with innovative impact management technologies.
Spherical Technology in the helmet, driven by MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), channels impact forces away from the brain after an accident by allowing the outer liner to revolve around the inner liner. This provides better protection and eliminates skin contact with harsh plastic or slip-planes. The dual-density EPS foam liner effectively regulates impact energies while providing cooling airflow through deep internal channeling. Spherical Technology is completely interwoven between the layers of EPS foam, providing MIPS benefits without sacrificing comfort.
The Aether Spherical is both aerodynamic and structurally reinforced, with a sleek six-piece shell, enormous vents, and a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The Roc Loc 5+ Air fit mechanism enables quick and easy adjustments.
- Brand new
- Has a sleek design and innovative impact management technology
- Spherical technology with MIPS keeps impact forces away from the brain
- The outer lining rotates around the inner lining for added protection and prevents skin contact with rough materials
- Dual-density EPS foam liner manages impact energy and enhances cooling airflow
- Spherical technology is woven between layers of EPS foam for MIPS benefits and comfort
- Aerodynamic design with a 6-piece shell and huge ventilation openings
- Shatterproof AURA reinforced arches for structural reinforcement
- Roc Loc 5+ Air-Fit mechanism for quick and easy adjustments
- Official Groupama-FDJ Merchandise