Brand new Kask Protone WG11 A.Yades Road helmet Team Ineos Grenadiers.
Kask Protone WG11 A.Yades Road helmet by Ineos Grenadiers offers excellent ventilation and aerodynamics, a lightweight, minimalistic design, along with a flawless fit.The stability and comfort of the helmet are optimised with the OCTOFIT adjustment mechanism.
The interior lining is composed of CoolMax® fabric, which is not only cosy and quick to dry but also detachable and machine washable.The wind tunnel is used to evaluate the shell for optimal aero control. Greater mechanical strength is provided by the creative interior strengthening structure that'll keep you safe on every ride.
The Micro Dial adjuster's rubberized surface improves finger grip. For maximum comfort, interior gel cushions are combined with floating cradle contact points. These supports are made to freely oscillate over 180 degrees, enabling an ideal fit on any shape of head. The cradle's Skeletal Brackets have been developed to be as light as possible while offering the finest fit and support.
- Brand new
- Sanitized® procedure used on inside padding fabric makes it antibacterial and antimicrobial
- For optimal safety even in low visibility situations, high visibility stickers have been utilised
- Better stress absorption is made possible by the ground-breaking "in moulding" technique, which joins the inside polystyrene cap to the exterior polycarbonate one
- The polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring, and on the rear ensures greater safety and total protection owing to the MIT Technology, which is used in all KASK cycling helmets
- Chin pad and chinstrap made of eco-leather. The washable, allergy-free chinstrap is incredibly cosy and prevents skin irritation.
- Coolmax® material removable and washable inner cushioning
- The multi-layer open cell construction method used in the tridimensional 3D DRY padding is high tech for the ultimate comfort and performance
- Features the OCTOFIT adjustment system
- Great Kask quality