Brand new Ridley Fenix SLiC carbon road bike with disc brakes and Shimano 105 Di2 groupset featuring a DT Swiss wheelset.
The Fenix SLiC was born as a cobblestone bike with aggressive handling in collaboration with World Tour team Lotto Soudal back in 2012 and was Ridley's take on an endurance bike for the big classics. The Fenix is proven through the years and this 3rd generation of the bike continues to be Ridley's premier endurance road bike.
The internal cable routing, D-shaped steerer tube, and aero handlebar provide optimized aerodynamic performance. The bike excels in comfort and power transfer thanks to the carefully designed rear and top areas of the frame. Developed to provide precise handling and a high level of response, the bike is incredibly durable and agile and will perform on everything from cobblestone to tarmac, making it a dedicated all-round bike.
This versatile high-performance bike has been proven in the classics by professional World Tour riders and is a top pick for road racing, criteriums, longer distances, and cobbled classics.
The bike is built with a Brand new Shimano 105 Di2 electronic 12-speed groupset, carbon components, and Brand new DT Swiss disc clincher wheelset.
- Frame model: Ridley Fenix SLiC (Brand new)
- Size: S/54
- Gear shifters: Shimano 105 ST-R7170 Di2 (Brand new)
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7150 Di2 (Brand new)
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-7150 Di2 (Brand new)
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M7170 (Brand new) (with brand new brake pads)
- Rotor: Shimano SM-RT70 140-160mm (Brand new)
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-R7100, 172,5 mm (Brand new)
- Chainrings: Shimano R8000 34/50T (Brand new)
- Bottom bracket: Token B841 PR (Brand new)
- Stem: Ridley Aero N1 Carbon Integrated 100mm (Brand new)
- Handlebar: Ridley Aero N1 Carbon Integrated 38cm (C-C) (40cm in the bottom) - (Flared)(Brand new)
- Saddle: PRO, Alloy (Brand new)
- Seatpost: PRO LT, Alloy, 20mm setback (Brand new)
- Wheels: DT Swiss 1600 Spline DB 23(Clincher) (Brand new)
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34 (Brand new)
- Tires: Pirelli P Sport, 26mm (Brand new)
- Extras: Out-front computer mount
- Weight (g): 5200 (without wheels), 8245 (with wheels)
- Max. length from BB to top saddle: 81cm
- Spacers under the stem: 40mm
- Overall condition of bike: Brand new
The condition of the individual components and the frameset above is weighted in four grades: 'brand new,' 'as new,' 'very good,' and 'good'. The grading represents the wear and tear condition of the component and the cosmetic state of the item. The component is fully functional no matter the grade of condition.
- The bike will be partly disassembled when it is shipped
- Shimano Di2 charger is not included