Shimano Dura-Ace BR-7900 Rim Brake Calipers offer excellent braking performance and control without compromising on comfort.
Because of the levers' increased leverage ratio, these brakes are mostly only compatible with matching 7900 series levers, however any lever that can pull a cable will be able to operate them to some extent.
Cold-forged arms, twin pivots for both the front and rear brakes, titanium spring tension screws for centring, and new compound brake pads all contribute to one of the most stunning stoppers on the market.
While combined with aluminium rims and normal pads, they provide a linear and predictable action that requires only minimal pressure to slow down, and they are simple to modulate when riding down the drops, when a little more skill is required.
- Top-of-the-line dual-pivot caliper brakes with fast linear response, high stiffness and improved stopping power
- Improved brake arc proportions for faster linear response and more power.
- Must be used in conjunction with ST7900 STI or BLTT79 Aero levers for proper utilization.
- Titanium pivot pin for light weight
- Thrust bearings and plated bushings between arms for smooth, linear feel and long life
- The ingenious location of the cable stop improves cable routing, reduces cable friction and provides an efficient braking system
- A newly developed brake pad compound provides more than double the braking power in wet conditions and 20% more in dry conditions compared to the previous generation Dura-Ace for improved durability.
- Spring tension adjuster for precise setup
- Adjustable toe-in on brake shoes for easy adjustment
- Includes both front and rear calipers
- In good condition as it is gently used
- Weight - 293g
- Spoke Count: 20
- Ratio: 11