Brand new 11-speed Di2 rear derailleur from Shimano. This Dura-Ace shifter is the state-of-the-art rear derailleur from Shimano. It offers the best shifting, while also being low-weight. It comes in a sleek, shadow design, which limited to the best groupsets of Shimano. This is the SS version, which implies that it has a short-cage. Consequently, it can accommodate cassettes with up to 30 teeth. Furthermore, it can be set up with Shimano Syncro Shift such that it communicates with the front derailleur and always keeps the chain in the optimal angle.
With Di2 technology, shifting is made easy and accurate. A light touch, as soft as a click of a mouse, is enough for the rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear. Furthermore, the removal of mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting as a result of contaminants, corrosion, and stretching, but also provides smooth and effortless shifting.
- Brand new
- Short cage
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift
- Automatic crash protection moves the cage out of harm's way
- Derailleur contains a saver (fuse) function, where the inner structure is protected from strong impacts
- High tolerance cold forged aluminum link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable
- Only works with Shimano shifters
- Gears: 11-speed
- Gear ratio back (largest): at most 30 // at least 25
- Gear ratio back (smallest) at most 14 // at least 10
- Weight: 240g (SS)