Shimano BR-R7010-RS Brake caliper is small and lightweight making them the ideal choice for racers looking to maximize their performance.
The brake caliper has a direct aerodynamic low-profile mounting for superior braking performance and light action due to the Super SLR-EV Dual-Pivot design.
It can be used on frames with direct seat stay mounts. Its improved brake arch proportions results in a faster linear reaction and more power while riding. A low-profile exterior cable stop simplifies cable routing and reduces friction. Cartridge brake shoes allow for simple replacement.
Convex washers on the brake shoes provide simple alignment and toe-in brake adjustment. Its lightweight aluminium structure with an anodized finish keeps the aesthetics sleek and clean.
- Integrated braking function
- Compact profile stirrup with slim design
- Increased clearance to accommodate large tires
- Has a 49 mm drop compatible with 28c tires
- Intuitive brake control
- Simple and smooth operation for optimum performance
- Features the SLR EV Technology
- For direct mount mounting