Shimano XT PD-M8100 pedals are an excellent complement to the XT M8100 groupset.
Shimano XT PD-M8100 clipless pedals were designed specifically for Cross Country usage. They have a double-sided binding and are built on the tried-and-true Shimano SPD technology. The increased shoe pedal contact area efficiently transmits the force of the pedal stroke.
- Large pedal platform for ample surface area
- Lower platform height for pedaling stability during hard race sprints
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Customizable entry and release tension settings
- Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Material pedal axle: CrMo stee
- Material pedal body: Aluminum
- SM-SH51 cleats included
- Part of the Deore XT M8100 series
- Features compact bearings