Sram Red 11s, 110 bcd Chainring together with the Yaw front derailleur, offer smooth shifting. The stronger blades (5 mm, 7075-T6 aluminium, CNC machined) are outfitted with SRAM XX-style shift pins.
CNC machining enables for precise control of every tooth form, climbing assist, and nearly every chainring switching function. Chainrings, chain, and derailleur work together to produce an integrated system for maximum performance.
- Ideal for 11 Speed systems
- Can be used for Road, Triathlon and Time Trial bikes
- Part of the RED 22/eTAP range
- BCD of 110 mm
- Number of branches: 5
- Toothing: 52
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Made with X-Glide, YAW Technology
- Made with CNC machined aluminium